Audiovisual System Designer
- Two or more years of audiovisual system design experience
- Advanced knowledge of complex audiovisual systems
- One or more years of experience in AutoCAD release 14 or higher
- Excellent project management skills
- Working knowledge of architectural and electrical drawings
Analyze: our clients' present and future needs. Candidate must be able to compile and present analyses in comprehensive reports covering all of our recommendations for each client's audiovisual systems.
Design: advanced audiovisual environments, taking into account and incorporating all requirements and provisions dictated by building infrastructure and client needs.
Budget: thoroughly and accurately for projects that will vary widely in scope, specifications and audiovisual components.
Create: and modify CAD drawings for RGBHV, video, audio and control flows. In addition, individual will create rack elevation drawings, room layouts, etc.
Consult: with clients in regards to their future needs, based on vigilant and systematic tracking of industry trends.
Project Management: Candidate must be able to conceive of, develop and manage audiovisual projects in their entirety-from design and specification to integration and installation through final documentation and check-out. Individual must ensure all aspects meet the exacting standards of Connecting Point Multimedia and our clients.
To apply for this position, please provide the following:
- Cover letter noting the job opening for which you are applying